Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My First Post

Well, here it is.  My first post on my first blog.  The purpose of this blog is to create a space where I can organize, access, and share information that is important to me.  Mainly, since I have been doing so much reading and researching about health and traditional food, I want a single url I can send to friends who ask me about what I have been learning.  I plan to post on this blog as I experiment with recipes and traditional cooking and food preparation. It has become a daily adventure for me and I would love to have a record of my successes, failures, and the lessons that come with them. I will also maintain a list of links to my favorite websites, blogs, and books.  Inevitably, my family will leak into my posts, so perhaps this will also become a place where I can share with our extended family all that is happening with us.

So, as they say, here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment